The connectivity to my hub seem intermittent since I upgraded to 184.108.40.206 a few days ago. When trying to connect via a browser, I regularly get the following error:
I am trying to upgrade to 220.127.116.11 in hopes things will be resolved, but it keeps timing out on the download. Below are some checks I've performed based on other posts and additional information that may be pertinent.
- Hub can be found via Hubitat Portal
- IP address is static in my router (Google WiFi) to 192.168.86.250
- Pinging the device shows intermittent replies (screenshot below)
- Hub light has been green each time I look
- I've rebooted through the UI as well as unplugging for 15 seconds
- Hub details below in screenshot
I finally got the update to run and install version 18.104.22.168. I am still having the intermittent connectivity issues (same symptoms noted above).