Integration of frient, complete device catalogue into Hubitat

Can be powered by usb

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3256801692659675.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

1 Like

I hope there will be a driver for this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/20204500-Electricity-Consumption-Conventional-SmartThings/dp/B08WXSD6CL/ref=sr_1_94?crid=1GFOJXPVXSZ0N&keywords=zigbee+switch&qid=1654854369&sprefix=zigbee+switch%2Caps%2C59&sr=8-94 as it will be good for my convector heaters, since it can handle higher amps than standard smart plugs

1 Like

anyone know if any progress is being made?

1 Like

It probably won't be until the next major release (2.3.3), or possibly the one after that depending upon when in the development cycle Hubitat received these devices. They certainly won't be in any 2.3.2 release, so all we can do is wait.

1 Like

The device I mentioned a few posts back is working perfectly well with the generic driver, so I am sorted anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big Plus 1 for Australia and New Zealand distributor please. For NZ, the following is required FYI:

Photoelectric smoke alarms with long life batteries that have a life span of at least 8 years and they must comply with one of the following manufacturing standards: Australian Standard AS3786:1993; or equivalent international standard: UL217 (USA), ULCS531 (Canada), BS5446: Part 1 (United Kingdom), BS EN 14604 (United Kingdom) or ISO12239 (International).

2 Likes

@AABfrient are you able to comment on compliance here? #longshot

1 Like

I hope they come out with a combo smoke/co for the US

1 Like

Hi all,

Glad to read that you are still interested in our products!

The guys from Hubitat are currently working on the drivers, definitely progressing positively.

We do have a combo Smoke/CO on our roadmap - will tell more about this when we've got some more progress in development

8 Likes

We do have a compliant EN 14604 Smoke Alarm, and have an UL217 on the roadmap

3 Likes

I'll be happy to have a driver for my air quality sensor :rofl:

Oh thanks! I notice that your website says "DIN EN 14604", yet our requirements here in NZ are "BS EN 14604 (United Kingdom)" - is there any difference between DIN and BS?

Hello folks. Anyone tried the Frient keypad yet? There aren't many keypads compatible with hubitat (especially in euroupe) and it would be great if frient one would work.

Best regards!

1 Like

Interestingly frient didn't send me a keypad to try

Well I've ordered one. I'll give it a go and we'll see. Without expectations though...

Mike , hopefully @AABfrient rectifies that!

My Frient keypad arrived but no luck on pairing with hubitat. Actually it paired but not recognozed (Device)....
Looks like I'll have to wait for hubitat (major) update...

They did send me a keypad, but it may be a little while before i can get to it.

4 Likes

Great to hear that... I'll be sure waiting for the driver.

Best regards

Hi all, is any progress being made on bringing frient into the HE family?