Integration of frient, complete device catalogue into Hubitat

yes

3 Likes

Whether the Frient Electricity Meter Interface included in that ?

1 Like

I don't have one of those, also, at least in the US these don't run at 2.4Ghz, if you have a spec sheet for one of these I can have a look.

1 Like

@AABfrient : Could you please provide the spec sheet of "Frient Electricity Meter Interface" to him ? I am using this model : Electricity Meter Interface - smart Zigbee meter for home electricity monitoring - frient

Is keypad maybe included in the list?
Regards

It is included, but coming in the phase 2, not in the next release. Here are the devices that made it in the phase 1:

Plus the Smart Mini Plug SPLZB-131 and SPLB-134 using Generic Zigbee Outlet

*you can still join the beta if you'd like to try out the drivers ahead of the general public release.

3 Likes

Just upgraded and my motion sensor is working perfectly! Thanks for this!

2 Likes

Will the energy monitor also make it into phase two? Thanks

they didn't send one of these, so that would be a no for that one.

1 Like

@AABfrient Send one out?

1 Like

Hello. I have this evening updated to Platform Version 2.3.3.124, hoping that I would now be able to use my Frient Motion Sensor Pro (waiting for this, and watching this thread since purchasing in June) .. but alas.. still no action. It does not get found with a Zigbee search, and there are only two items listed for Freint under 'Find by Brand' .
Did the 7 out of 9 of the 13 Frient devices get dropped before the release of 2.3.3?

Platform Version: 2.3.3.124 Hardware Version: Rev C-5

No. More likely it means that support for the other products was added to a built-in “Generic” driver, and a frient device-specific driver was not necessary.

It is weird that your motion sensor doesn’t even pair. I would suggest factory resetting it, replacing the battery, and pairing it very close to the hub.

I had to factory reset mine, but once I did it was found by the zigbee search no problem. The correct driver was automatically selected.

Aha. Thank you very much. I thought I had done a factory reset - but a quick check RTFM and I note that I was not holding down the button long enough for it to fully reset. After following the manual, it has indeed been found.

It was first found as "Generic Motion (No Temperature)" - but after some messing and further resets it has been discovered as a Frient Motion Sensor Pro.

1 Like

Do standard zigbee pairing instead of by name. It should automatically find it. If it does not, post the fingerprint here so that @mike.maxwell can add it. It certainly is available

2 Likes

New release is here but according to release notes, no support for Frient keypad...

Believe HE is waiting to get one for testing, sounds like it may be a popular item.

1 Like

As I understood, Hubitat already got one...

Yes, we have the keypad, however it and the button controllers arent joining like the other devices do, ill be working with them to get some packet captures so hopefully we can sort this out.

2 Likes

Hi, I have purchased the frient smart button in the hopes it would be supported. However it doesnt seem to work. Is there a driver for this device or is one in the works?

Thanks