Inovelli RGB App

Good morning.
I just got a couple of Inovelli Red Dimmers and Switches. Cant wait to set them up.
Plan on putting one by each main door so i can use the multi tap to have some different functionality for turning multiple things on off. If i'm not mistaken, there are a few ways to go about that without not going into rules...yes? I was just reading a post that this might be able to be done from Advanced Button Controller. Appreciate any thoughts the group may have. I'm planning on keeping it relatively simple.
Looking to make a double tap at my patio door turn on 3 different lights i have outside, Similar - a double tap off to turn them all off.
If that works..then i'm using a similar setup for my front door but for different lights.

I really am looking forward to configuring the RGB to display different statuses. Likely going to be fairly simple. Most likely just 2 colors for 2 different scenarios. I'm putting a dimmer in my bedroom that i'd like to have a green status if all my locks are locked and if my garage doors are closed and red if all of that isn't true. I recall seeing a post where a user created an app to have the RGB states more easily configured. I searched the inovelli threads but i cant seem to find the post where a user commented on tis.

if anyone can recall who wrote that app i'd appreciate if you could let me know.

Will install later today.....cant wait!. I really need to get a cheaper hobby!

Thanks.
Mac

You might be looking for something like this

1 Like

Thats the thread i was looking for. thanks.
Hope to try this later tonight.
Appreciate it.