Inovelli Red vs. Jasco vs. Zooz for a no-neutral 3-way situation

Hi all - hope someone with experience with any of these devices can answer this for me.

I have a 3-way switch setup where the primary switch box is only connected to the light fixture by a /2 wire, i.e. no neutral. It is then connected to the secondary switch box by a normal /3 traveller wire bundle.

This is a light that is currently dimmable from the primary switch box but not from the secondary switch. I'd like to replace the master switch with a Z-wave switch of some sort, and also have the secondary switch be dimmable too.

Because of the no-neutral situation, I know I am limited to a few products - from what I have read, Jasco and Inovelli Red both have no-neutral dimmers that would do the trick for the primary switch. I also know both brands offer an aux switch for use in 3-way situations.

What I am not clear about, is:

1. Will the aux switch for either of these brands still work for me if the primary switch is in a no-neutral wiring situation?
  2. Does the aux switch for either of these brands have dimming capability, or is it only on/off?

The Inovelli Red manual suggests that the aux switch is a dimmer, but that it only works in a neutral setup.

The Jasco manual doesn't appear to show that the aux switch is a dimmer.

The other option, I suppose, is putting either of those no-neutral switched in the primary box and just putting a wireless Zooz remote in the secondary box.

I appreciate any insight, or alternative suggestions if I've missed something obvious!

One extra piece of info - the "secondary" end of this 3-way actually terminates in a 5-gang switch box that includes wiring from two other, different, circuits. I understand that I cannot steal a neutral wire from these circuits as it is against code/dangerous. I have considered whether I could essentially reverse my setup and putting this light on one of those two other circuits, by taking line AND neutral from one of them, sending it through the traveller to the (formerly) master switch box, and from there to the light fixture (after terminating the existing line cable in the light fixture box). Not sure if that makes sense or not, but just another thought I had.