Inovelli Red Dimmer not reporting state

Hey guys, I'm having a weird intermittent problem with one of my red dimmers - it will occasionally stop reporting state to the hub. It continues to respond to local and remote control, but will not generate events in the log. I use this switch as a trigger in a couple automations (one in the switch binding app, one in RM), so these automations stop working whenever this happens. Pressing refresh on the driver page will correct the state, but does not resolve the problem. Air gapping the switch does not help, but it works normally after a hub reboot. This had happened a couple times on 2.2.3, but yesterday morning was the first time it's occurred since the first 2.2.4 release. The dimmer is in a no-neutral setup.

Anyone have any ideas what could be happening?

Outside of the general need a strong mesh, and do you have the configuration set to no-neutral, the only time I've had an issue with a no-neutral was when the power draw was less than 25W - I had traded out halogen spots for LED and had to add a bypass.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.