Inovelli NZW37 issues

I just configured this today on my C7. I found the drivers on another post here and installed those and the child driver too. Then when I paired it the correct set was found. The only off thing is the child devices will not work directly on the dashboard. However a virtual switch with an automation to fire that child switch works fine. I don’t begin to understand why that is but it works like that so I’m happy.

With 2.2.3.135 the parent device will now work from Dashboard but the child devices still show up as ? with no response yet from the parent device or the child device on the devices page I can turn each plug on and off so there is some disconnect it would seem with the Dashboard?

Correction they are working now but there are options for the old device still showing on my Dashboard. I was selecting one of those. Not sure how to get those out of there as the device listing is correct. (Or I'm missing something stupid which is always possible.)

The correct devices are:

Living Room Light (Inovelli Plug socket 2)
Living Room Plug (Inovelli Plugh socket 1)
Living Room Plug Master (the parent if you turn it off it will turn both sockets off)

The two that say Living Room Light Real (CH1) & (CH2) are both non existent. I had them named that when I was using a Virtual for a work around. The virtual has been deleted at this point but nothing was pointing to it when I deleted it.