Inovell LZW31-SN

Hi

New to Hubitat. Just purchased a Inovell LZW31-SN. I have the driver from Inovelli installed and I am able to use the 'up' switch to activate the HSM 'away' works great . I even set the LED to RED. So now when I push the up button it sets my alarm to away and LED to red. Works perfect

My problem is I can't seem to get the switch to recognize the down button 'off'. No matter what I do I can't get it to see the down button push as an event. Weird thing is I can see it in the logs. But if I create a simple rule to chime when the up button is pushed it works - same rul for the down 'off' button and no chime.

I'm new to Hubitat and probably missing something obvious. I've looked in the setup of the switch and I don't see anything that would enable the other button (which I assume is button 2?)

Thanks in advance

• Tap UP 1x = Button 1 PUSHED
  • Tap DOWN 1x = Button 1 HELD
  • Tap UP 2x = Button 2 PUSHED
  • Tap DOWN 2x = Button 2 HELD
  • Tap UP 3x = Button 3 PUSHED
  • Tap DOWN 3x = Button 3 HELD
  • Tap UP 4x = Button 4 PUSHED
  • Tap DOWN 4x = Button 4 HELD
  • Tap UP 5x = Button 5 PUSHED
  • Tap DOWN 5x = Button 5 HELD
  • Hold UP 3 Seconds = Button 6 PUSHED
  • Hold DOWN 3 Seconds = Button 6 HELD
  • Tap the Config/Favorite Button 1x = Button 7 PUSHED taps

That's a wacky way to setup a device (by them not you). Take a look at the thread below. They have a driver that makes the down a separate button, not a "held" action. Should be better to use with HE. Other wise your HE rules for 'down' should focus on the "Held" button action, not "Push".