INNR bulbs over Sengled bulbs

In their driver, maybe? I may not have been clear that I meant the tactic used in the Advanced Zigbee family of drivers.

1 Like

Source please? I can find no evidence of this being true.

3 Likes

Yeah that's exactly the problem, I can't find that discussion so I can't review what people were saying or doing with their bulbs that were restoring as desired.

I'm curious why a dock would be changing lights from GREEN to RED at any time. What's the use case for changing light color in a marine environment?

Changing return and exit lanes/spots maybe? Green means pass on the right, and red means pass on the left, for boaters. Used to keep people from running into each other entering and exiting harbors, etc.

I own these bulbs and deployed them. This is what they do after using them and programming them. I did turn off the hub just to see and it performed the same with or without the hub.

What kind of proof do you want????

Any chance the much cheaper WiFi Innr bulbs are compatible with Hubitat...?

1 Like

No, they don't work natively, and I'm not seeing any documented or even reverse-engineered API someone could use to make them work, either.

I do not think so. You do not want WIFI bulbs anyway; they tend not to be reliable.

1 Like

I love my Sengled bulbs, best colors I've tried so far. I don't care that they don't repeat, I have plenty of smart plugs around the house playing the border router rule,(yeah I stole Thread's terminology.)

After upgrading my Hue Bridge to Matter in November though my love for Sengled's bulbs have diminished. Their RGBW smart candle zigbee bulbs connect to HUE, but none of the others. I would replace them for Innr perhaps. I wish Innr had an RGBW BR30 bulb though. My biggest issue with INNR.

If all is working well then that is great. My issue is that the Sengled's failed from time to time. I do commercial installations so my customers would not accept that.

2 Likes

That is great.