Innovelli bulbs not changing to white

I have two Inovelli Multi-Color Bulbs (LZW42). I'm having an issue with scenes and white hues. Everything works fine until I try to change them to white via a scene. Scenes work fine with the bulbs when they are triggering a color but not when they include white. I can change the color of the bulb to a white temperature via the device page, but not through Alexa commands, dashboards or scene changes. All other functions, outside of a white temperature works fine.

I had this all set up and working fine for over a year. All of a sudden, same issue is happening with both bulbs.
Any idea what can be going on? Do the bulbs need a firmware or something to keep up with a Hubitat update?

Thanks,

Any errors in the logs when you try? What driver are you using? If it's a old (>4 months or so) version of Inovelli's driver, updating it may help. The built-in Hubitat one should be fine. My thoughts are related to a change Hubitat made in 2.2.6 to the "Set Color Temperature" command that old drivers might have problems with--just a guess.

I’ll check all of this.

I changed the driver to Inovelli's built in Hubitat driver and so far, it seems to have fixed the issue. I had to use a user made driver when I first installed the bulbs because of some other issues they were causing my hub. Hopefully these new Inovelli drivers have addressed that old issue and that problem doesn't arise again.

Thanks for your help!

Not to nitpick, but I assume you mean Hubitat's built in driver? Hubitat's built-in drivers were written by Hubitat staff, not Inovelli, so some may be confused without this distinction. :smiley:

Glad you got it working, in any case!

Yes, I stand corrected… Hubitat’s Inovelli drivers.