Influxdb - push SR/SS to bucket

I'm attempting to recreate a graph in grafana that requires I can see the Sunrise and Sunset times for that day.
In the Influx app, is

When I open Influx to see the gathered data about SR/SS I get this error - unsupported input type :

Two questions - Can I run multiple instances of Influx Logger? (that would be nice!)
Should I push SR/SS into global variables and pull them as variables instead of using the option for gathering that I thought worked differently?
My ultimate goal is to create a graph tile on my HD+ dashboard that lets me see the Day Light app like this (thanks @jb10):

1 Like

Answered one of my own questions - of course you can run multiple instances of InfluxDB logger!
I created a new API token key and push my gatherer to put it into the same bucket. Worked perfect.

Now - datetime Variable not supported ... ouch. There goes my idea of stuffing the value into a global variable.

Unrfortunately, DateTIme hub variables are not regular. See A Note on DateTime Variables in the Hub Variable API documentation.

proud of myself tonite - got sunrise and sunset data from OpenWeatherMap API directly into my influx DB using Telegraf. Bypassed HE completely for this component. One for me!