Illuminance Restrictions Prevent Scene from Turning Off

I recently switched from SmartThings and am LOVING Hubitat.

I have created a bunch of scenes for lighting, and put illuminance restrictions on them so they only turn on when lux is <200. This way, I can activate the scene when arriving home (for example) but only when I arrive home and lux is <200. This prevents me from needing if <200 conditions in all of my rules that activate the scene.

My issue is that this restriction appears to be also preventing the scenes from turning OFF when lux is NOT <200. For example, I have a rule to turn off my outdoor sconces scene when lux rises above 200, but the scene won't turn off because of the <200 restriction. I'm wondering if the intended behavior of the restriction is to also prevent turning off. Documentation states "Select an illuminance sensor and comparison light level to only allow scene activation," but it's clear if activation means both turning on and off the scene activator switch.

I realize I could (1) put illuminance restrictions on the rules as I mentioned above, or (2) create scenes to activate the off state, but I'm trying to avoid the extra complexity. Any additional thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!