I'll tell you why Hubitat Elevation!

I just now finished up migrating to HE and I am very impressed! I have had home automation for a little more than five years using Wink and venturing into ST for a few weeks and then back to Wink. I really liked Wink but the shine had worn off the last two years with no new products or integrations to speak of. I actually bought my HE several months ago and did the basic login/setup. But, Because I had little or no logic/programming and because of some of the struggles I had when first setting up Wink (I was on the phone with their support for over three hours trying to set up a Kwikset deadbolt) I was
very skeptical about switching to HE. I have about 40 devices and I thought it might take me days! It took me about 6 hours to exclude my Stuff from Wink and clean up my naming conventions and another 4 hours to discover my devices, integrate my Caseta stuff and set up some Simple Lighting rules. Oh, the BEST thing is that Kwikset lock I mentioned was discovered by HE in under 10 seconds! AND I discovered that Lock Code Manager works to add, delete and change codes! Until now I always had to remove the inside cover, open the door and change the codes with the door half open. THANK YOU HE....I wish I had made this change long ago! By the way, I will be 75 in January! If I can do this with only two or three inquiries anyone can do it!

23 Likes

Welcome to Hubitat!

2 Likes

Maybe that could be on the advertising. If Cook can do it, you can to! Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The first liar doesn't have a chance......lol. just kidding. I turned 76 in July. I shut down my Homeseer Pro system about 5 months ago and I'm 100% Hubitat. There is a learning curve, but I enjoy it.

8 Likes

Yan can cook? :wink:

2 Likes

Only if I have to!

3 Likes