IFTTT and Total Connect 2.0

This is not an HE problem, it's a Total Connect problem. I'm hoping someone may have run into this issue before and have some guidance. I've been trying to get some really simple automation up and running with Honeywell's Total Connect 2 web app and IFTTT. All I really want to do is arm my security system when HE goes into specific modes.

I have a test instance of HE and a test ID set up on total connect 2.0 to try to get it all working. There is literally nothing running on the HE other than the mode manager and ITFFF. The HE side works fine, and sends the appropriate trigger event. The Total Connect side doesn't work. Here's what the IFTTT error shows (hint: not helpful):

I have tried deleting and recreating the Total Connect 2.0 connection on ITFFF. Everything seems to work fine. Yet I can't actually get the automation to work.

I know there are ways to integrate my alarm system directly with HE, but honestly this is just a convenience thing. I don't want to go to a ton of effort if I can do something quick and easy.

1 Like

Yep- doesn’t seem to consistently work. IFTTT is just not robust enough.