IFTTT adds support for 25 new services, removes Wink and 13 other platforms

4 Likes

8 of the 14 services dropped by IFTTT are Wink app related. or Quirky/Wink products (Aros, Eggminder, Nimbus, Pivot Power Genius, Porkfolio, Relay, Spotter, Wink Shortcuts).

3 Likes

Very confusing. I thought they realized they had all that extra money in a bank account they forgot about and no longer even needed to have a monthly fee???

6 Likes

I wonder if this is the tradeoff for not imposing the fee? IFTTT is expensive, and this would be low hanging fruit to cut costs.

4 Likes

It’s even weirder. They got so many subscribers they said, that they didn’t need to charge anyone for a subscription.

In my reality, that means no subscribers. :thinking: They are clearly in a parallel universe to mine.

4 Likes

A side note I saw while looking at this, RoomMe added Hubitat support, not just IFTTT:

2 Likes

I was hoping for this support when they first started now my wife usually leaves her phone in one location most of the time so I doubt it would be real useful but I'd be interested to hear how it works if anyone installs them.

I’m hoping they expand smart watch support. I leave my phone around too but I usually wear my watch

Edit: just heard from their support that they’re adding Apple Watch support but no eta

2 Likes