I was trying to re-pair my Schlage Zwave locks (hopefully we could get an actual driver for these soon), and during the process all zwave devices went missing in my hub, and nothing would exclude or include, it's as if the radio was disabled even though the zwave settings show it was enabled. I tried rebooting which did nothing.
After emailing support, they recommended I Shutdown (not reboot) the hub, unplug it and for a 30 second power cycle. After this happened, everything was back to normal
Hopefully this tip will save those unlike myself who did force remove on devices, and restore older backups trying to fix it, now I have clean up work to do for a day.