In searching the HE forum, I didn't see much on this product. But, it looked good compared to the really inflated prices of automated window coverings. I don't think there is any thread dedicated to iBlinds, but there were a few comments:
It looked good enough for me to take a flyer. (To my surprise, I discovered that I had backed them with a $59 kickstarter pledge in 2015 that was never charged, so they must not have met their goal.) One kit cost me $142 shipped, no taxes.
Although probably not a wise choice for the first test, I put it on a 6' wide blind. The house is 25 years old, and my guess is that the blinds are also 25 years old. My first challenge was pulling the twist rod out of the mechanism. After sucking up the dust and soaking it with WD40, it finally came out fairly easily. The motor and battery all fit in nicely and the rod aligned well with the motor. There is a little plastic USB adapter that is designed to fit into the hole the houses the pull string, but mine was fractions of a millimeter too small so I had to slightly file it bigger; it then snapped into place securely.
Pairing was straightforward: Hubitat Z-Wave pairing mode, then push one button on the motor. It was discovered easily. The device handler is on the iBlinds site and I just changed the discovered generic device to the iBlinds device. RM treats it like a shade and is intuitive. Alexa will open/close. (I haven't yet turned it on for Google Home, but I don't expect any problem.)
When it began the auto-calibration, it cycled the tilt position endlessly. I'm not sure how I stopped it. The iBlinds knowledge base suggested raising the blinds 3/4 way to reduce the strain, which worked and permitted the calibration to finish in two cycles. Thereafter, the tilt has worked correctly with the blinds all the way down. I imagine a smaller set of blinds would not have this problem.
To answer @scottgu3 question: I do have concerns over losing the mechanical backup of the pull strings. As long as the motor works and Alexa sees it, this won't cause WAF issues for me, but if that fails I anticipate major issues. I'll probably get a couple more, but the lack of a manual over-ride will keep it off a few windows.
Notwithstanding WAF concerns, it's one of the few items I've implemented that elicited a "that's cool" comment from my better half.