I really enjoy Hubitat

That's it. I really really do enjoy my Hubitat. It does 100 different things for me effortlessly and just works. Hubitat makes my house smarter and my life easier. Thanks to the Hubitat developers and the community for support and some really incredible integrations.

34 Likes

It is a fun and useful device - that is for sure. Keeps me busy for a time each day. Can't imagine not having one. I actually have three running and 7 others sitting in a box as backup.

1 Like

I hope you have verified they work. I see a lot of folks are getting defective returns from Amazon by mistake, or the previous owner didn't release them for reuse.

3 Likes

Well said. I just fully migrated from 9 years of SmartThings this week. Couldn't be happier so far. I had an early Hubitat device and kept tabs on progress. Years ago I watched some ST dev community video conf calls with Mike there. Was excited to see Hubitat become a thing soon after!

Great to see this product and ecosystem thrive!

6 Likes

Why more spare backup than active hubs?

1 Like

Paranoia? :rofl:

1 Like

Probably because I'm a foolish old man :crazy_face: Bought most at bargain prices.

Never bought any from Amazon. Some direct from Hubitat and some off eBay.

2 Likes

Shhhhh.... They're fulfilled by Amazon even when you buy them direct :rofl:

4 Likes

Not foolish at all since they are at a bargain. I have more spare switches/bulbs and sensors than a typical user here but no extra backup hub for whatever reason. I am way more foolish :joy:

2 Likes

i'll take one of the 7 :smiley: just to get me going here...

2 Likes

I think about our kids after we pass, and they're going through our boxes and then they hit the Hubitat hub spares. It's "What the f*** was up with Dad, why the heck does he have seven of these things?!"

:wink::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hear, hear. I moved to Hubitat in September and I love it. It just works day in and day out. Occasionally, I check in on the forum for the platform I left. :scream:

3 Likes

Then point and laugh,... :rofl:

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

4 Likes

Or they will thank us for having the only hub on the planet that still have local processing. Ended up a billionaire selling them on eOcean.com

Edit : eOcean is a bank... How ironic :exploding_head:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.