I need help with TuYa contact sensor TS0203 (white label iH-F001)

If you can detach the sensors, try pairing them on C-8 away from the hub and very close to a Zigbee repeating device.

Can you post the device model and manufacturer from the Device Details Data section?

Will try the pairing next to a repeater to see what that does.
Thanks

1 Like

No difference with pairing next to a remote repeater, assuming it must be a C8 issue as I have these on multiple C7 hubs with no issues..

Thank you for the test!
Its really weird, as until now all the reported similar cases had a different effect - some Zigbee 3.0 only devices that didn’t work on C-7, worked for a short time with the early C-8 platform versions and now do not work again ( do not stay connected) on both C-7 and C-8.

For the moment have kept C7 hub and just used hub mesh to connect it to the C8 so have a C7 hub just for one sensor!

Hello again
Just for info, I tried your driver, I hadn't seen this one before, with your driver the sensor does appear to pair ok in as much as the light stops flashing on the sensor as soon as it pairs and it configures itself with your driver, unfortunately, it still does nothing after pairing.

Hi there,

I battled with this initially ... then realised that the driver was working perfectly, and that I had been holding the magnet on the incorrect side. blush

1 Like

Hi,

I just got these sensors too. Same as @garywiddison . My sensor were deceted as your Tuya NEO Coolcam Zigbee Water Leak Sensor and the work perfectly, but as water sensors.
When door is closed it is dry, when open wet.

Etuovi = Front Door

It should be easy to make perfect driver out of this? We got presence and Battery too.

Just for info, I kept trying with the C8 after each hub update and after one of the updates they suddenly started pairing and working with no issues and I have not had problems since, the driver I am using is Tuya Zigbee Contact Sensor++ w/ healthStatus by kkossev, since they started working they have been 100% stable.

Thanks Gary. Switched to that driver and all three sensors work just as they should.

1 Like