I have remote admin active, but cant connect to hub

Been using remote admin for months, but now I cant connect to hub. "Connect to hub" is inactive, but in the remote admin page, it says service is active. Went on and deregistered hub, but now can't add it, as I am away from the LAN. What do I do???

It sounds like maybe your hub lost its connection to the cloud service... if you're away from the LAN do you have another remote access solution like VPN?

1 Like

@support_team

Same problem here, although I haven't deregistered the hub. I have Remote Admin and Hub Protect and can't connect remotely. The "Connect to Hub" button is greyed out, and Remote Admin says "Sign up Now". Cloud service appears to be working as I'm getting my daily cloud backups. Contacted support twice and waiting for a reply.

I hope you didn't email them, that support email no longer is valid.

First email was a reply from my renewal payment email. When I didn't get a response, I used the contact page through the support, subscription page. Which asks for your info and MAC address.

That would be the right one. I appears support has been quite bogged down the last few days, I will tag @bobbyD just to be sure you are on his radar.

:+1: Thanks!

With hub not being registered, the Remote Admin service cannot be used. I have restored your registration. Your hub is online and connected to the cloud so you should be able to use the service now (you may need to reboot the hub to reactivate the service locally).

3 Likes

There was an issue with your service that has now been corrected. Your hub is online and connected to the cloud so you should be able to use the service now (you may need to reboot the hub to reactivate the service locally).

2 Likes

Thanks! Works ok now.

1 Like

Mine now works as well, Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.