I did it! I unplugged it!

Parent Hub driver code (add first):

Child switch driver code (add second):

what is this language you speak?

:rofl:

And

Oh haha ... yah i found it now. There's just a parent app. No child?

After you add the parent and child driver code above, go to your device page, add virtual device, name it and give it a DNI, then under device type scroll to the bottom and choose Harmony Hub Parent. Once device type is changed and saved, add your Harmony hub's IP address, hit Save, and it will connect and automatically create a child virtual switch for each activity on your Harmony hub. Rinse and repeat if you have additional hubs.

It's two drivers, a parent and child.

Oh I'm gonna have to take a closer look at this tomorrow. I'm hitting the hay shortly and if it jump in, that rabbit hole is going to suck me deep. I've been off for the last 11 days doing what I want when I want, so time to get back in the swing of things. I'm looking at ogewan's git and only see the parent app, so I might not be looking at it in the right place.

1 Like

I posted direct links to parent and child code a couple posts up from this one.

Ok I'll go there now. - let me find this pot of gold that you speak of.

Ok .. I found it ... I was thinking it was all under the one git. is there going to be an easy way to follow these when they update? I don't do well keeping up .. obviously.

Lol...

For now I think following @ogiewon's thread is probably the best place for updates.

1 Like

So If i do this tonight, is there setup? Or what's scoop on this?

Gonna have to do this tomorrow. thanks for the heads up on this. I hate to be behind. I have two hubs. Back to being a working fool! G'night all! Happy New Year!

3 Likes

OHMAGAWD! Love it. I got it loaded. It was smooth. Now just to set up the rules.

1 Like

@destructure00 so I can remove harmony connect now?

That one's up to you. I still have Harmony Connect paired to my ST IDE account, although I'm not using it for anything. I figure it doesn't hurt to leave it.

If you're talking about Harmony Connect ported to Hubitat, then yes I'd remove it personally and just leave the ST/Harmony set up in case you need the tokens again later.

Yah ... I was talking about that - app

Of course I'll leave the ST setup in place, but just trying to keep my hubitat page cleaned up to try to see what's killing my hub. They looked again after I removed everyrhing tthat I was not using and they said it looked really good. So ... I'll just watch and wait, I guess. Seems things worked this evening upon arriving home and my other lights turned off at the specified time. At least I couldn't see them in the camera. (shrug)

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I try to keep as few non-native apps and drivers loaded as possible.

I still have to check out one device they said was being picky. Just about to do that. I've even been unloading native apps that I'm not using. If I added them to look at them.

1 Like