Hue Remote Errors - CoCoHue

I am getting these errors for all of the Hue Remotes. The errors do not occur consistently but once in a while. The following is just for a couple of them as an example.

dev:502023-06-02 05:03:35.120 AMerrorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'last_event' on null object on line 131 (method createEventsFromSSE)

dev:1102023-06-02 04:57:49.033 AMerrorjava.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'last_event' on null object on line 131 (method createEventsFromSSE)

I also see this error.

dev:342023-06-02 04:53:46.053 AMwarnError communiating with Hue Bridge: HTTP 408

Well, that last error seems the most suspicious. :slight_smile: Is anything else on CoCoHue working? And is there any pattern to when you see these errors (e.g., when you press a button)? If you or anyone else continues to see these and can enable all debug logging on the button device and likely bridge and provide that raw data to me, either here or in a PM, it would be something I could look at.

All of the remotes are working. No errors show up when a button is pushed. I tried on 3 remotes and they work with no errors. I have debug enabled on a remote and on the app. So far no errors but I will post back if it happens again. Thanks

@bertabcd1234 I haven't seen the errors again and we have used the remotes often. So I guess it was a one-time thing. If it ever does come up again I will post back to this thread.

1 Like