Hue integration not working as well as before

I've had my HE and Phillips Hue integration running for a few years now. Lately, i've noticed that things are getting worse with commands coming from my HE (via dashboard or via Alexa) and the Hue bridge. I'll tell Alexa to turn on all lights in the office for example, and only half the hue bulbs will illuminate. If I enter the same command within the Hue App it works flawlessly every time. So, I'm wondering if some timings or something has changed? I'm running the latest version of everything as far as I can tell, but it's definitely not working as well as it used to. It seems completely random too as to whether all the Hue lights respond or not. I typically have the lights grouped in HE in an attempt to keep things simple. There are a lot of options in HE groups that I don't understand, such as zigbee group messaging(off), on/off optimization (currently off), etc.
Thanks for any and all advice.
Doug

This is the first report we've seen and unfortunately, we cannot replicate. If you'd like, you can send me a private message and we can check your hub's engineering logs to see if we spot something that might be causing the problem you are experiencing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.