Hubitat Zendesk updates portal?

Is there a way to view hubitat Zendesk tickets via a portal? I'm not convinced my email replies to tickets are getting logged back against my initial support request and was hoping I could check via a portal somewhere...?

I sent an email to support which opened a ticket for me, got the auto ticket generation email, then the first reponse form a person and I replied straight away then three subsotimes over the following week but haven't had any auto emails or confirmation that my relies are being received.

There isn’t. That being said, the absence of an immediate follow-up should not be construed to indicate that Hubitat Support is not working on your case.

I would also encourage you to directly approach the community for support. Many/most issues are resolved rapidly by drawing on the collective experience of this community.

3 Likes

Thanks, to be clear I'm not expecting an immediate response but it has now been a week since I got a response and I've tried checking in 3 times (not asking for a fix just an acknowledgment that my provided extra info was received).

I haven't come to the community for it as I'm fairly sure it's a hardware fault - brand new hub that can't turn on its zigbee radio.

Thanks yes, tried all sorts of full and soft resets as well as downgrading and upgrading. Pretty sure it was Bobby who had picked up the case... Will just assume my emails have been picked up and it's in progress.

If you'd like me to check on the status of your ticket, could you please share the ticket number? I'd be more than happy to see what's going on with your ticket. We are running a little behind, but a week seems unreasonable, unless the ticket has been escalated.

3 Likes

Thanks the case number is 21278...

Hey @bobbyD , would be greatful if you could check my case and see whats going on as we're now at 2 weeks :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

@bobbyD Didn't want to start a new thread to clutter things up but got my replacement hub thank you (have sent email asking how to best return the old one). Going to start using the forums more and when I signed in with my hubitat account it seems the forums generated me a random name. ... Any chance of changing it to "Bibbleq" to line up with other accounts & forums that I use? Sorry but seems only an admin can change for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

By clicking your profile icon top right, then selecting preferences, then change the name to whatever you like

2 Likes

Sure thing! Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing thank you!

1 Like

hi @bobbyD - if you think a week is bad, what do you think about 3 weeks? I started a support ticket because my remote admin isn't working the day I signed up for the subscription on April 11. No one has responded. I have followed up twice since then hoping that someone would respond.

I understand your frustration. Because this is the second thread you've started for the same issue. Remote Admin should have started you signed up for it. So I'm taggiing @support_team here.

Did you confirm that your card was charged? Because I am aware of one instance where someone's Remote Admin subscription fell through the cracks because they provided an expired/invalid card and details.

1 Like

@aaiyar Thank you. I was charged. My subscription shows as active.

I didn't start two threads, I just commented on two threads that were relevant to my issue. One was about remote admin not working, and the other was about support not responding to support tickets.

Don't think either of them was egregious. People reading the forums should know there are still issues in their processes.

Sure there are issues. Nothing is perfect, but at least we try our best. I agree that 3 weeks is unacceptable; I am glad you reached out in the community, so I can take a look at what's going on wih your service. Please send me a private message along with your MAC address of your hub and will get you straight. Thanks for your continued support.

This thread is old and outdated and will now be closed.