Hubitat, Wink 2, GE ZW5303 Remote

Hello, Noob user here. I just got my Hubitat hub last week. I am having trouble connecting my Wink 2 hub, as a secondary controller, to the Hubitat hub. I also am having trouble connecting my GE ZW5303 remote to the Hubitat hub. I have searched thru the forums but cannot seem to find any info on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Ok I did the 1.1.2.112 update and was able to connect Wink 2 as a secondary controller. One light was automatically added to Wink 2, not sure how or why. What is the recommended method for exporting all the devices to a secondary controller, in my case Wink 2?

I haven't been able to connect my GE remote to HE hub yet. I had it working great with my Wink 2 hub prior to changing over to HE. Would it be better to connect the GE remote back to the Wink 2 hub again or try to get it connected to HE?

I have managed to get two Inovelli switches to show up on the (secondary controller) Wink 2 but haven't been able to get anything else connected to both HE and Wink.
::weary:

Hubitat does not really support secondary z-wave controllers, as far as I know.

@csteele probably has the most information on this subject.

1 Like

@ogiewon What is the "hublinker" driver for?

It is used exclusively for SmartThings to Hubitat device mirroring. See below:

1 Like

Thank you for the info! The two Inovelli switches that i did manage to get connected to both hubs are working perfectly. Both hubs control the switches perfectly and both hubs show the state of the switches no matter which hub was used.

I am going to try this on the weekend. I meant to have Wink 2 as a secondary controller but forgot all about the darn thing.

1 Like

Let me know how it goes for ya. :slight_smile:
I will keep updating my progress as well.

1 Like

So far I have 1 Inovelli NZW37 plug-in module (2-channel), 3 Inovelli NZW31 In-Wall Switches (dimming), 1 Inovelli NZW30 In-Wall Switch (on & off), and 1 Enbrighten bulb connected to both Hubitat and Wink 2. They all can be controlled thru either hub and both hubs show the correct state of each device.

very cool but I guess this is just for z-wave devices? I have no z-wave device with wink2 at all. Was hoping to bring my zigbee devices over.

1 Like

So far just Z-wave devices. The only Zigbee devices I have are 6 Sylvania bulbs.

How do you connect the Wink 2 to the Hubitat?

1 Like