Hubitat vs. Sharptools vs. ActionTiles

I don't.

I'm of the view that it is up to the end user to decide how they want to interact with their system and devices. As such, more manual control is a legitimate option/need.

I don't tell, others they should/shouldn't automate a function, and I don't them telling me that either. :+1:

How do you customize icons ?

In the template editor you can pick different icons for each state. Or you can set an icon for a specific tile.

I found it.

There’s no option to add an icon to dashboard links.

I also don’t see where to adjust text size for individual tiles. Lastly, no option to reposition text?

Now I’ll get off topic. Love to see an iCal intergration plus an RSS feed to pull in more options.

I know, I’m being picky.

Correct. There are none of those options. Assuming you want those options, I'm happy to add them to the feature request list.

With the custom css, anything is possible. It will get even more possible in a future update.

Hey Mike-
Icon customizations for dashboard tiles, calendar integrations, news feeds, and text size customization (on Hero Attribute tiles and Label Tiles) are all available in SharpTools.io dashboards. :smiley: