Hubitat.uk - Now Cobra-Apps.co.uk - Now Open!

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

It’s currently being tested and corrected where needed, with a hope to open it very soon!! :wink:

7 Likes

My first thought is blank out your email address. Not a good idea to publish on an open forum.
Secondly, have you tried a different browser?

3 Likes

Yip, got registered using windows laptop - I'll try to delete the post with my email address on it.

cheers

3 Likes

@Cobra any news when the site will be available? I registered, but login doesn't work. Would be really interested in Super Tile.

1 Like
1 Like

Just asking for a status. On Feb 6 it was said that it is expected to open „very soon“.

Unfortunately, we don’t do this full time.. we have jobs & families and other commitments.
We realise that people are impatient and that things are taking too long.
If we continue at the present rate, we will be finished by christmas!

So, we have decided that we will open with what we already have and add to it as we go along.
The app code is probably about 60% done so Roy still has lots of work to do as I update the code and release new code.

One of the website features that @Royski has implimented is the ability to send ‘members’ emails
This will give us the ability to ‘announce’ new releases and updates.
This will also be used to announce the opening.
We also have a ‘news’ feature on the home page which will also announce updates etc.

We are hoping to open ‘very soon’ :slight_smile:
What do you think Roy? Can we make it for around the week-end if we do the flat level access that we talked about?

When we open we will enable access in a progressive way.
I don’t really want to give everyone access at the same time, only for the server to fall over with the load :slight_smile:

We currently have over 300 pre-registered members so will probably enable them in groups as I am also aware that more people will register once the site is open

Andy

11 Likes

You can, of course ‘opt out’ of the email system should you wish

Andy

1 Like

I’ll say it for the community. Yeh! Yeh! Open the site in a partial stage. Perfection is a myth! :smile:

We look forward to it!

4 Likes

I'll admit I had been wondering what was going on and checking back for updates, suspected it was just a case of "life" intruding. Thanks for letting us know =)

3 Likes

I wonder if I can get in first and say.. @Cobra and @Royski ROCK !!
You know, I'm just saying...

5 Likes

@njanda
Thanks Nic!

Guys the website is now open!

https://cobra-apps.co.uk

6 Likes

Is it mobile friendly, keep getting authorisation failed, tried asking for new password but that still fails

1 Like

Probably not very. (Although works well on my ipad)
One thing to note though when you reset your password and are sent an email, there is a link in the email to activate the password. (You need to click on this)
This must be done before you can login.

Andy

1 Like

@MarcinK
@kraig109

Thank you both very much for your donations!
Very much appreciated

Thank you again

Andy

2 Likes

I am struggling with the super tile. I am trying to build a tile for the solaredge device.

The first screen shot shows the device as a child device under a device of type 'virtual container'. Where does that come from?

Not sure if that matters. I selected the attribute 'energy_lifetime' but in the tile, I get 'null'. I also tried with an extra spacebar on that as in some places it seems there might be a spacebar 'energy_lifetime ' but both result in null on the super tile.

Here is an attempt at line 2 with some fixed text. That works, but the attribute does not come in.

With my contact sensors I just opened and closed each one and they updated. I'm guessing it's similar.
:slight_smile:
Anything you can "toggle" from the driver ??

1 Like

just 'Force Poll'. Which I tried. And as expected it updated attributes. but no change on the tile. :frowning:

I'm also trying to setup solar Edge and a super tile, but am struggling with installing the super tile child app, keep getting 404 error when choosing to install the child app. So a few steps behind you. Was able to setup the solar Edge part fine. Have you got all the solar Edge attributes displaying fine under that device's page?