Hubitat Skill Link Unsuccessful

Having issue with getting Alexa to work with my logitech Hub. It was working perfectly but randomly stopped. Disabled the Hubitat Skill and went to re-enable it. However, I used the wrong email. Now it's stuck on "link unsuccessful" with no option to reenter the correct account info. Is there a way to reset this or do I have to wait until support gets back to me on Monday??

update was able to enter correct account information using a different device. It pulled up the correct Hub but still failed to link.

Can you perhaps do it via the https://alexa.amazon.com page? (or alexa.amazon.co.uk if you're in the UK?

I have the same issue on mine right now. @bobbyD has been helping me get it fixed up.

Thanks for the replies! So I actually got it fixed a couple minutes after I posted lol.

When I first did it, I was on my phone.
The 2nd time I went on my laptop and was able to re-enter my account info. However it still failed to link but this time it saw my hub. So what I had to do again was clear my history/cookies or you could use incognito mode for chrome and try again.

I put my information in, it saw my hub, but still failed. I did this about 2 more times lmao. Then for whatever reason, as I don't remember, I logged into my hub via its web interface. Then, I tried linking my account while logged into the hub and boom! I was able to link the hub again with Alexa. It saw the hub, it saw the devices the hub had, and all was working again, including my Logitech Hub issue that started this fiasco lol.

1 Like

I'm struggling with the same issue. Started getting "device not responding" errors, so unlinked my Alexa skill, now I can't reenable. It's going on two days a dozens of tries, but keep getting the "linking unsuccessful" error. At wit's end here. This used to be rock solid before recent firmware updates.