Hubitat not adjusting correctly for DST change

I have Modes set to change at certain times of day; Day mode at 8am, Evening mode at 5pm, Night mode at 10pm. I have a Hubitat C-5 and I am running release 2.3.3.140.

This morning, the Day mode change (and rules triggered by Mode changes) occurred at 7am and not 8am. Internally, I assume the Mode Manager must run on a timer, with the time difference between mode changes (10pm and the next day 8am) as the timer length. If so, this is not being adjusted for the overnight DST change.

I had this happen as well. @bravenel FYI

Me too. And it looks like itโ€™s going be wrong tomorrow too unless I go in and hand-set the times anew.

I wouldn't change anything just yet. I'm pretty sure it will resolve itself at the next Mode change. I will provide an update this evening, at the next mode change time for my system.

My Hub did not change it's time to account for the switch back.
Is there a way to set it to automatically do this?

Noticed the same. I suspect it's because the jobs were scheduled when they last occured, which was before the time change. My Morning Mode change occured an hour early, for example, and it last ran yesterday morning. I looked at the Logs and it's schedule for the correct time tomorrow.

These cron settings look like they are not going to run at the correct times tomorrow.

The Settings show the correct times, the scheduler shows the wrong times.

The next two Mode changes also occurred an hour earlier. I ended up rebooting to correct.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.