Hubitat Mobile App Released

Installed on my phone without issues.
When I install it on my wife's phone it installs OK and I can see the device in the device list. If I logout and relog in again it generates a new device and this is now the current device. The old one is still there but doesn't work anymore.
Any ideas @patrick

EDIT:Same with my device.

I guess that won't work for much longer :wink:
#Brexit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah.. The prices for Shelly, Fibaro and Blebox devices may go up in UK.

Would be nice to customize the notification sound.

You can on Android.

Is anyone else seeing this.
Just wondering if its me doing something wrong.

1 Like

I couldn't get it working either with my wife's account I created. I got it working by logging in with my login then changed the name of her phone on my hub and on the app.

So far it seems to work fine but definitely need a better way for multiple accounts and devices.

What happens if you log out and then back in again.
For me it is as if I have logged in for the first time.
It also generates a new device.

Thanks Patrick, the Pull down to refresh worked to revert to my accountant in home one; however, not in reverse and the swipe to refresh the dashboards page is acting wonky on both my iPhone and iPad.

here is what I can find that is consistent:

when logged into my second home hub, i can initially see, use, and work with the dashboard for the second home as expected; however, without either logging out, or switching hubs through the settings page of the app, i found if I swipe down, the dashboards for the first home will appear even though i am logged into the second. It seems the only way to get them back is to log out and back in to my second location maybe it has something to do with my actual location that I am currently in, which is currently my first home ??

note: I tried turning location services off for the app, and that did not help

Well that's weird. When I first went into settings (android settings), notifications the option to change the sound wasn't there. After your reply I went in again and it was there. I guess it needed a little persuasion to show up...

In regards to this. I I install it on my wifes phone do I need a separate account for her? If I use the same login as mine will it still generate 2 separate devices?

I noticed that last night when I tried to rename my wife's device. It created the device based on the phone model on the initial install. Once renamed in Settings, I couldn't get it to change to the renamed device. So I logged out and logged back in and it had reverted back to the old.

I used the same account on both phones. Each phone generated iuts own device.

1 Like

In my situation, we all have Androids. When I installed on my wife and son''s phone and ran the app for the first time, after logging in, it gave me the choice to select a phone already setup, or ability to add a new phone to the mix.

All 3 phones were using the same account login credentials. And all three show as separate devices (after renaming them in Settings) and they work flawlessly (fingers crossed).

2 Likes

I renamed it on my devices list on the hub and it seems to keep the name the same on the hub so far. The name on the settings may not matter, just the name on your device list

I get the same they do know about it and are fixing as i understand @patrick can explain what's happening. There is a work around to keep your devices/ apps up to date until its fixed

Do you know the workaround?

yeah if it happens copy the newly created device device network ID then delete that device and paste this ID in the old device network ID slot. Then it will continue to work as it did before within the same apps.

I have just noticed that when I login there is now an option to claim an existing device.

EDIT:Definately a fix has been put in as I logged out and back in again and got the option to claim an existing device. That was quick guys. :smile:

I have a small window that pops up when I go to open the new HE App.

It says that the "Incoming Token has Expired" which might explain why the rule I have did not run.

What do we do to fix this? thanks