Hubitat integration with Eufy app

Hi all,

Currently i'm using an automation when i press a button all the lights turns off.
I wanted to ask if there is an option that when i'm pressing the button the cameras will automatically ger armed aswell.

Thanks,

Depends on what the integration you’re using allows you to do.

Whose code is it?

I didn't understand the question.
I'm using hubitat and eufy security app.

He's asking how you have Eufy integrated into Hubitat, but it doesn't sound like you do.

There is no native support for Eufy in Hubitat, and I don't know if a community-developed integration exists or not.

If there's no community integration, perhaps they could be associated via IFFTT, but I don't use Eufy or IFFTT, so I'm not certain.

@yanivsh23 ......Unfortunately, no community app is available that integrates with Eufy.

A community member has written a driver that works with IObroker Eusec....ioBroker.euSec - An ioBroker adapter to control Eufy Security devices. I was able to get Eusec/IoBroker to run on a Raspberry PI. It does allow me to arm/disarm my Eufy Homebase using Hubitat Rule Machine, but I found the integration to be involved and cumbersome to say the least. If you are interested in going down this rabbit hole let me know and I can walk you thru it.

2 Likes

The other option is to have the integration on home assistant and bring it over to Hubitat.

1 Like

@hydro311 is correct. I was asking who created the integration between Eufy and Hubitat that you want to use, since there’s no built-in integration.

But it seems there is no community-developed integration either.

So you don’t have many options.