Hubitat C8 Giving "The connection has timed out" error locally and on app

Hey all. You all have been of great help to me on questions that I have asked and this question has been talked about quite a lot but I'm unsure how to resolve it. Here is the issue:

I accidentally changed my 24 PoE Switch to a different IP messing up ALL my IPs giving 169.254.X (the default DHCP IPs). It was a mess. I was able to clean up all of the IPs that were giving issues and back with their respective IPs; however, 1 IP is still giving me issues being my Hubitat C8. Anytime I try to connect locally or through my app I get "The connection has timed out". I followed these steps to try and fix the issue but with no avail:

• Turned my Hubitat C8 Hub and held down the network button for 10 seconds, didn't work
  • I unplugged my hub and reconnected it after 1 minute, didn't work
  • I try pinging my hub on my local computer which is in the network and get "Request timed out."
  • I tried running [IP ADDRESS]:8081 for the Diagnostic Tool but I cannot even reach it.

I have run out of ideas and hoping I don't have to do a Soft Reset after I recently readded by items like 2 weeks ago...

Would appreciate all your help. Thanks!

Resolved the issue...

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.