Hubitat C-8's continue to crash

I have reported this before and the suggestions were helpful, but nothing resolved the isue. The 2 C-8's I have were crashing more-or-less monthly, and in most cases the Diag Tool UI was still working so I could restart it that way.

Fast forward a few months, and now onoe of the Hubitat's crashes at least 5 times a week, often daily, and the Diag Tool is also dead. So, I've had to by an IP based power switch so I can power cycle it remotely. The other C-8 is still on a monthly cycle or so, but the Diag Tool is no longer an option for it as well, so I am ordering a Kasa IP switch for it as well.

The one that crashes daily is on WiFi, the other one is wired. The daily one has very little load (around a half-dozen Z-Wave devices, no schedules, only app is Maker API) The other one is more heavily loaded, but just 18 Z-Wave devices and Maker API.

I keep both of them updated with the most recent firmware (2.3.9.163), in fact I keep praying that the new verision will fix this issue.

I also have 2 C-7's each with < 10 Z-Wave devices and Maker API (wired) and those never crash. I'm very close to pulling out some old C-7s and swapping out the C-8's. The Wifi one is the problematic one to swap out since it's in an outbuilding with no wired Ethernet.

I don't allow Jumbo Frames on the network (that always seems to be the first question).

Reboot with db rebuild . Once it crashes and u cold boot db is most likely corrupted exacerbating the issue.

Rebuilt, fingers crossed. Thanks for the suggestion.

Well I had high hopes. That seems to have helped a little. The more problematic one stopped crashing every day or two but it has just crashed again. The other one has remained stable since the database rebuild so I'm still holding out hope that at least it helped that one.
It's crazy that it's the lesser loaded one that is the one that keeps crashing. But it is the only one that is on Wi-Fi so I'm wondering if that has something to do with the problem.
The C-7's have been rock solid. So I am very close to dumping the C-8s and going back to C-7s for these two locations.
I wish the Hubitat support team would chime in on what else I could do to try to stabilize my devices.

Can you PM me the hub id for the one that crashes? I can take a look at the engineering logs on the hub.