Hubigraphs Weather Tile 2 gives Java errors

I've installed @thomas.c.howard's Hubigraph package via the package manager, and it works great for the temperature sensor I've got. I've spent the last couple of hours playing with the weather tile version 2, which looks cool, but every time I get to the point of having edited the layout and doing something else on the tile like checking install tile device, it starts to give Java errors and doesn't render any more. In the logs:

app:94 error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'parse_func' on null object on line 1554 (getGraph)
app:94 error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'parse_func' on null object on line 1554 (getData)
app:94 error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'parse_func' on null object on line 1554 (getData)

Sometimes the brackets say getTile, but it's always line 1554. According to the package manager, I'm running Hubigraphs v4.4.

Any ideas why this would be having problems?

Thanks,

Iain.

Have not seen this error yet, but that doesn’t mean much. Can you give me an idea of exactly the steps you follow to get it the error? Example, if you just set up a “default” tile and then....

What “Hubitat devices” are you enabling?

I can see “what is happening”, just got to figure out “why”