Hubigraphs 4.8 (The Final Chapter)

Once the Child Device is initially set up, I believe that you have to go to the Child Device and change the polling there...

Thank you.

same problem for me. I have just tried to install with the package manager and get the same error

@sherwoodbiz and @andre-berlin, users have been seeing this issue intermittently. Interestingly, it always fails at the JS point. Solution: wait a bit and try again... this is an issue with HPM... I am going to put together manual install instructions at some point...

1 Like

tnx I will keep trying. FYI, the following is the log entry:

infoFatal error occurred, rolling back
errorError installing file: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Server Error
infoInstalling https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tchoward/Hubitat/master/HubiGraph.js

Yep; that is the JS error. It is trying to load the JavaScript I access to your hub. Sometimes it fails...

Would it be possible to add control of logging to the Open Weather Child Device? I would like to disable the polling debug log entry every time it updates.

Yes; I can do that tonight... stay tuned

2 Likes

I have been trying to install HubiGraphs using HPM for the past couple of days and it is consistently failing when it attempts to install HubiGraph.js. I saw your previous comment that sometimes it fails but wanted to give you feedback that it has consistently failed in my case. Do you know why it is failing and do you have any advice beyond just trying to install it again?

I am seeing a few HPM failures (upgrade and fresh installs) @dman2306, do I need to make an update in my repository?

Getting error when opening APP - after OpenWeather Graph created:

Graph Creator

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: Device type 'OpenWeather Hubigraph Driver' in namespace 'tchoward' not found

LOGS:

app:212021-01-05 15:51:37.985 errorcom.hubitat.app.exception.UnknownDeviceTypeException: Device type 'OpenWeather Hubigraph Driver' in namespace 'tchoward' not found on line 34 (mainPage)

app:212021-01-05 15:51:37.972 debugCreating Device Open Weather Child Device

app:212021-01-05 15:51:37.970 debugnull

Application starts throwing an error right after trying to configure "Open Weather for Weather Tlle".

"Create Forecast Tile" works fine, as far as I see.

What is the purpose of setGraph command ?
Setting any value results to Error 500 in Current States.

Please see post 814. It appears you need to set up OW through the parent app.

Post 814

As for the SetGraph command. That is called from the App to setup the tile. It sends html iframe code from your setup.

1. Before you do anything setup OpenWeather. You will need an API key. Repeat, you will need an Openweather API key from openWeather.com .

^^^ Yes, right after entering OWM API key into - parent app starting thor errors and no more accessible. Finita la comedia.

@igors.micko, how did you perform the install? Did you use HPM? It also appears that the HubiGraph Open Weather Driver is not installed...

Did you use HPM? Yes.
HE 2.2.4.158, Hubitat Package Manager v1.7.0 (app)
In Drivers Code : see "Hubigraph Tile Device" - only HubiGraph user device code.

If "HubiGraph Open Weather Driver is not installed" - how do I do this if using HPM ?

Pretty sure yesterday done totally the same - installed HubiGraphs package using HPM.
But... result not the same, as today.

Removed: devices, apps, app code by HPM. Rebooted HE.

Installed HubiGraps - and woila, see
"app:202021-01-05 18:26:13.600 infoInstalling Hubigraph OpenWeather Device".

Added user APP, entered API key - so far so good enough.
Driver code is here, child device "Open Weather ..." too.

Thank You very much.

Removed in build 4.5

Have a question: how to change date/time format in graphs ?

I mean - NOT axis formatting, but when viewing actual values on graph.

Feature request; probably some default formats on APP level would be nice to have - for not to change every Graph date/time axis formatting.

1 Like