Hubigraph time graph

Hello Group
For a while I have been fiddeling around with Hubigraph, and I have managed almost to make it work.
I am aware that the team behind Hubigraph is gone, but I will give it a try here.
I have made a time graph collecting data from my houses avage temperature,
the result is here in a Hubitat dashboard

If I go to another dashboard and back, or if I reload the existing, almost the whole graph disapears, the graph in the picture only shows up because the dashboard have been untouched for three days.

It collect the data form a local adress on the Hubitat unit http://192.168.1.71/apps/api/2630/graph/?access_token=c32c8953-4b15-41c1-a80e-a678ccf3e375, should it be stored somewhere else (a nas, I do not think it matters). However it looks like this:

How to avoid restting the graph when loaded

I moved from Hubigraph over to Webcore. The webcore developer basically moved the Hubigraph code into webcore but made some improvements. So it is still activaley being maintained. If you have long term graph files they can be imported into webcore so you can keep all your previous data.

So you might want to consider trying it. See here.

2 Likes

Somehow I missed this!

I use Hubigraph and its built-in Long Term Storage and saving data to the hubs file system with no issues. Have you tried using it?

1 Like

If you are asking me, then yes, I used hubigraphs for quite some time, but it had issues. They were minor, but with the developer gone it wasn't going to get fixed. I didn't move to webcore due to these issues, however. I switched, because one of the the webcore developers asked if anyone was willing to beta test the new code. I thought I would try it. It worked great and it fixed the few issues I had with hubigraphs.

1 Like

No, not you. I was mentioning this to the OP, @Ullum

Ok after re-reading I see your asking if he tried using LTS.

Speaking of LTS the LTS files are much cleaner and a bit smaller in the webcore graphs version,

1 Like

To be frankly I dont know.
But it is deleted now, because I wanted to check out webCore, it installed all right but it never showed up among the other apps, so there is a little work to do

About webCore, seemed to be a user fail, however it was (maybe) a little to complicated for me, so I reinstalled Hubigraph, and as suggested by SWADE, I had not installed LTS, which I have now.
However the result is the same as I wrote in the beginning, I do only have a few hours of graph, even though that LTS is active, and all possible setting I can ever think of is set, but no, not working.
Any suggestions or questions are most welcome

Aftaer my last post I went beserk and tuned every dial, bottom and handle I could possibly find, and now it works.
What did I do, don't know, however thanks to everyone for chiming in

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.