Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.2 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.1:
Platform Additions / Changes
- toDateTime(String dateTimeString) now accepts additional ISO8601 formats.
- Added additional unsubscribe() methods.
- Added new option for UDP messages to ignore response.
- Added logging for UDP response timeout in live logs.
- Added last will and testament options for MQTT client.
- Added additional status messages for MQTT client (connected, disconnected)
- Added logging for invalid App endpoint requests in live logs.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-512x
- Virtual Shade
- Zooz Central Scene Switch (Zen21, Zen23 & Zen26)
- Sinope TH1124ZB (4KW) Thermostat
- Sinope TH1400ZB Thermostat
- Sinope TH1300ZB Thermostat
- Sinope load controller (RM3250ZB)
- Sinope Moisture Sensor (WL4200 & WL4200S)
- Sinope water valve (VA4200WZ)
- Fortrezz MIMO2+
- Fortrezz MIMOlite
- Orbit 12-Station Sprinkler Controller (Basic valve control only)
- Yale Conexis L1 Z-Wave Lock
- New tested devices:
- Aeotec ZW110-B09 switch using Aeotec Smart Switch 6.
- Xfinity XHK1-TC keypad using Centralite keypad.
- Xfinity XHK1-UE keypad using Centralite keypad.
- New driver features:
- Yeelight Integration: add mono bulb support.
- Fibaro Wall Plug: add child device preference options.
New App Features
- Rule Machine:
- Rule 4.0. See this post.
- Added Clone Rule.
- Motion Lighting: Added option to clear ‘Don’t Turn On After Manual Off’
- Hubitat® Safety Monitor: Added play track for audio alert.
- Dashboard clicking on green icon will refresh page (cloud only) to help update cached resources when dashboard has been saved to home screen on mobile devices.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed Custom Attribute editing.
- Fixed Scenes Per Mode.
- Fixed Custom Attribute Trigger comparisons.
- Fixed Button LED triggers.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Removed button to Cancel Alerts during Pending Alert.
- Fixed Generic Zigbee thermostat setpoint issues with Google Home integration.
- Schlage Schlage BE468/BE469 Lock, added missing event decodes.
- Fixed virtual fan controller cycle speed not working.
- Mode Manager: Fixed bug with Earlier of Two Times.
- Fixed issue with device discovery using only the label for first device discovered.
- Fixed issue where device name in device details was shifting left.
- Fixed issue with modes when app doesn’t use dynamic pages.