Hub Update 1.1.5

You can "rewind" to a previous OS image by visiting:
http://:8081

It will show a list of the Images it's seen.

You can rewind the DB too, but that needs another screen. You can try going direct:

http:///hub/backup

Thanks, i rolled back to 1.1.5.112

Still slow. I cant navigate to hub. Main page comes up, but nothing else. Would you suggest rolling back database? If so, how. That link you gave above didnt work.

Edit: Hub is unresponsive. Zigbee network is down (can see via XBee).

Edit: downgraded back another level. Again hub unresponsive.

Used downgrade tool to upgrade to latest version. Seems to be working now.

Glad it's working but to answer your question, both for you and whoever might read this far into the future.. like 2 weeks maybe :slight_smile:

I've never heard it said, but I'd think there was some merit in downgrading both OS image and to a matching db.

The links I gave don't display well..

http://{your hub ip}:8081
and
http://{your hub ip}/hub/backup

Found another bug in 1.1.5.115 with HSM and the color bulb notification settings: two orange options

Use the Orange. orange has no self respect.

4 Likes

orange --> Orange
Orange --> Chartreuse (don't know where that came from, but that's what it was)

Everyone wants Chartreuse alerts, right?

5 Likes

@SmartHomePrimer @bravenel

Too funny!

@patrick I have performed the updated again, this time to the 1.1.5.115 release. I have waited a few hours, completed a number of reboots and completed a z-wave repair. I am using google chrome on a tablet for dashboards as well as google chrome and MS edge on win10. I have also tried safari on iphone 8.

The issue I am having is:
Slow update of status when using the Hubitat UI within the particular device details. for example I was previously able to click on the 'on' state and then 'off' and repeat this cycle over and over. Now I either have to wait before changing the state, or if I do click 'on' then 'off' quickly, I see the device go on but takes up to 20 sec to go off (this time varies).
As previous post, devices can be turned on via dashboard but the state on the dashboard does not change. After the press the item will respond to display the momentary press change, but does not change to the on state, although the device comes on. The Dashboard log shows the device being pressed and will also show the device being pressed again and again even though the tile still shows the momentary pressed state as per below:

This happens both in local and cloud dashboards.
I waited and timed how long until the tile changed and this took 4 minutes. The issue being is it changed to the off state (or what it originally was) despite being on. I am also not seeing the change on any other dashboards.
Ultimately the dashboard app is not receiving the feedback from the devices.
I completed some further testing and have found that the issue is only with z-wave devices and not zigbee. I can turn zigbee on and off via dashboards or Hubitat UI but is a little slower.
I did notice that when turning on a z-wave device from the Hubitat UI that the state does not change so I looked into the logs. I turned on the device log and this really slowed down the response of the z-wave devices. It was 20+ seconds to turn anything on or off.
The log was only showing called items from Hubitat. Nothing is being received from any z-wave device.

Seems there is a z-wave issue that has occurred from 1.1.4.126 to 1.1.5.

I will leave at 1.1.5 for the next 4-5 hours just in case you have any ideas (not sure what time it is where you are) that you can suggest but will have to roll back before tonight.

Thanks for your help.

I have also noticed that zigbee devices show up under the zigbee information page:

but nothing shows up under the z-wave information page:

All devices still shown in the devices page:

Sounds like you have something going on with zwave. Tagging @bobbyD and would recommend opening a ticket or at least isolate the potentially troublesome device(s) or drivers

Any custom drivers installed or using built in drivers?

The issue is with all z-wave devices. Currently only use Aeotec branded z-wave devices. Isolating the troubled devices would be taking 99.9 of the system offline.

The only custom driver is 'ApiXU Weather Driver'

Anything you can assist with @bobbyD ? I will put a ticket in if I don't hear anything today (probably late where you are anyway).

Thanks all. I rolled back to 1.1.4.126 and found that this time the issue remained. I rebooted 3 times with the third time showing all z wave devices in the z wave information page. Everything started working again.
Thought I would try 1.1.5 again and upgrade. Did not work again so rebooted 4 times with no luck. Rolled back again to 1.1.4.126, then upgraded to 1.1.5 again, rebooted twice and suddenly devices showed in the z wave information page.
Started testing and all seams to be working with acceptable speed.

Who knows the issue but I am up and running on 1.1.5?!?!?!?!
Hope no one else has this as it chewed up a bit of time.

I have a simple lighting motion that worked perfectly on 1.1.4.126 and does not work on 1.1.5 first or latest. I even deleted the rule and redid it. Still doesn’t work. I rolled back to 1.1.4.126 and the rule again functions perfectly and instantly. It’s just one switch and a zosk motion detector to turn on the garage lights then 5 minutes of no motion to turn off the lights. It’s been running fine since day one of hub setup on every firmware till the 1.1.5 versions.

Could you show a screenshot of this rule? Simple Lighting was not changed in 1.1.5, but something else might be causing it.

Going back to the 1.1.4 and no other changes fixed it and it’s working. I may try to install the 1.1.5 latest if I have time later.

What brand/make of device is Garage?

I notice in your app status page that it has scheduled to turn off the Garage. Did it fail to come on? If so, it would seem that something is up with that device, as it must have responded to the motion sensor going inactive to schedule "doAntiAction".

It’s not fixed with a re update
The device is a aeon wall switch which is activated by a motion detector. Motion in garage returns on overhead lights, 5 min of no motion turns the lights off. If I roll back to 1.1.4 I’m fine. Update to 1.1.5 and it doesn’t work the motion registers, I can operate the light from the dashboard, but the motion doesn’t turn on the light.

Would you turn on Logs and try this, see if anything shows up in the Logs.

Not sure if this belongs here or somewhere else.... it has to do with problems with the added Aeotec Smart Switch 6 driver

Changed my drivers for my 6 x Oomi Plugs (rebadged Aeotec Smart Switch 6 device) to Aeotec Smart Swich 6 from Dome On/Off plug.

I can't seem to get some of the Preferences to stick. eg LED Night Light Color, and LED Mode. If I select "No Selection" and Save, it just automatically changes back to White [DEFAULT]. Same situation if I change LED Mode to No selection.

There is also a strange situation where some of the plugs report the voltage as 353v vs 240v

Showing 240v

Showing 352v

Also, how long should the syncStatus Pending Changes take to change?

Just curious After you changed the driver did you click the Configure button?