Hub shutting down daily

As long as its powered you should be good but if it's droped off the network that may be another sign.

This is true and from your list it doesn't seem like you have alot of powered devices (per mesh) so I would assume that the plugs were probably doing something important. Having said that it is all subjective to you situation, if all the devices in one room then it's not going to be a issue. Where as if all that is spread over a large house then I would say it's very likely to have caused your issues.

I ran a z-wave repair about a month or so ago when the hub started acting up. I just ran another reapir today.

I also just removed the two outdoor outlets and the one and only zigbee bulb.

At this point I don't know what else to do. All devices that had errors or appeared to have issues or could have theoretically had issues are removed.

Do I need to hard reset and just start from scratch? How can I tell if there is a hardware issue with the hub?

Please check your PM, here or email. I noticed some problems with a few of your nodes and also with one or more dashboards. Let's address those before you pull the nuclear option. I don't see a reason to start over or that your hardware may have a problem.

4 Likes