Hub registration and subscriptions

So I have had a few different hubs, but now I only utilize one, as part of this I have ended up with multiple subscriptions, but they all appear to be for the one hub I have left.

When I look at the remote admin page, the hug now says “do you want to add protection”, but it is in my subscriptions page and has the correct hub ID.

I can’t transfer subscriptions because there is only one hub in the portal, how do I get my current C8-Pro to have the correct remote admin and protection subscriptions and get the others removed?

For all things related to your subscriptions be sure to create a case by visiting the following page. That way you'd be able to provide the necessary details about your account and hubs, which would help us speed up the resolution time of your problem:

1 Like

My subscription just auto-renewed - which is great - but it looks like cloud backup and migration were not included in the renewal. Is there a package that includes everything?

1 Like

What you have is the package that includes everything. What makes you think you don't have everything?

I'm guessing the answer is the big note at the bottom of the screenshot above.

4 Likes

I see. Enhancements are underway and will address that.

3 Likes

Yes. The box asking if I want to add this.

I am set for now!

4 Likes

The box is embedded on the page regardless of your selection. I agree, it's not ideal.

2 Likes