Hub Protect Replacement

Does anyone know how to initiate a replacement hub? I have contacted Bobby D directly and written to support@hubitat.com and have yet to get a response. This is highly unusual in my experience. Perhaps summer vacations... Regardless, I have (I believe) a hub with a failing z-wave radio and I have Hub Protect.

Thanks!

Click the “support” link at the top of this page, scroll down to the subscriptions section and click “learn more.”

3 Likes

Hi there, got your PM yesterday, just didn't get a chance to look at your hub, yet. As @marktheknife suggested, the best way to ensure someone is following up with you regarding any subscription issues is to open a case by visiting the Subscriptions page on support.hubitat.com. Generally it takes up to 3 business days to hear back from us.

2 Likes

That seems like a reasonable timeframe to me. Keep up the great work Bobby!

2 Likes

This is disappointing if I'm trying to get a failed hub replaced with a paid hub protect subscription.
(I came across this while researching the hub replacement process with the idea of purchasing a subscription.)

1 Like

"Up to 3 business days" is the cushion in case our staff is overloaded. But as you can see, it took 2 min to respond to your post.

2 Likes

Amazingly enough, from personal experience, I know you all even provide support on the weekends!

1 Like

As you likely know, I'm a Hubitat enthusiast. I intend to purchase the protect subscription mostly as support for the platform. One question, eventually there will be a next Hubitat, will we have the option to replace a failed hub with the then current generation with an up charge?

Hub Protect subscribers have exclusive discounts available :wink:

2 Likes