I have three C-5's and have devices shared across them. They were working great for a while until about a year ago and I've been trying to add new devices and the new devices won't have any control across the hub mesh.
- Old devices that were setup are still functioning across the mesh network.
- When a new devices is added on a local hub, and it's added to a different hub via the hub mesh, it finds it and adds it to the devices.
- There is no control and it says Offline and no data.
- It shows connection updates on a regular basis but there no data updates.
- Refresh doesn't work. I've tried this with multiple different zigbee and z-wave sensors.
Any ideas? All have the most recent software update and I've switched and tried both the UDP/TCP connections.
Any help would be appreciated.