Hub mesh networking

Will there be a time where Hubmesh supports more than local lan (like if you could specify an ip addr). I run multiple hubs on a hardware based VPN in which one segment is 192.168.2.0/24 and the other is 192.168.5.0/24 and will be setting up one on 10.128.0.0/32 so manually specifying the hub mesh would be very useful. I know I can use hub connect but would rather keep it native and hub mesh just works.

3 Likes

I second this request!!

The multicast feature can be hit or miss sometimes and it would be nice to be able to specify an IP address of a hub manually.

3 Likes

Can I third this feature request. I have been looking for a way to sync devices across hubs on different subnets reliably and supported going forward. I need to have hubs interact with other services like Alexa and ifttt to make automations work but they only support a single hub. I have also read other posts who want to do the same so adding a way to manually configure would be great

1 Like

Me fourth. Having a commercial grade/complex network has lead me here. Same application as the VPN user above.

1 Like

I also am looking for this request. I am also looking for a multicast forwarder worst case.