Hub Mesh Issues

I'm attempting to setup Hub Mesh and have run into issues:

• There isn't an option to select all under "Share local devices"
  • One hub displays a circled red exclamation under 'Active local hubs: Secure.' The other show nothing in the same field
  • Attempting to retrieve a Hub Mesh token via http://192.168.x.y/device/showHubMeshToken results in an authentication prompt and my hub credentials don't work - looks like I had to 'Reset' the Hub Mesh token even though I had never before created one.
  • Copying and pasting the Hub Mesh token from one hub to 'Active local hubs' did not refresh the http://192.168.0.27/device/hubMesh page so the insecure circled red exclamation remained
  • There isn't an option to select all under ' Link to remote devices'

Also while Importing Rules from my PROD hub to new TEST hub:

• There isn't an option to select all under Rules to import
  • Every device match during the 'Select Apps and Device Replacements' step of Rules import was incorrect

Sounds like you have hub security enabled on one hub but not the other. IIRC both must agree.

Good catch!

I'm not seeing the Hub Variables defined on my PROD hub on my TEST hub. Any way to fix this?

Oh, I see. Hub Variables from PROD are mirrored as Devices-Variable Connectors on TEST.

At some point, probably sooner rather than later, the variables will be Hub Mesh sharable directly without the connectors, but for now that is the officially supported method. I do have an unofficial method that eliminates the connectors until then though:

No way to bulk delete Disabled Devices on TEST hub due to the associated Devices on PROD hub being deleted.

I would have thought that deleting the source device should have removed its associate copy. If they are still in the Share Local Devices on the source hub's Hub Mesh screen unchecking those my do the delete, if not then no way that I know of to remove in bulk; only one at a time.

Good idea. I'll check that next time I delete a device.