Hub discovery isn't working [Fixed]

After initial discovery (connected directly to router) I was able to mode the Hubitat hub to the switch, I gave it a reserved IP just for good measure, and everything seems to be working fine.

You specifically told him to do something KNOWN to cause issues with his hardware combo...

Im sorry if you didnt get that.

This is also incorrect. There are community members who can only get their HE online by setting port speed. Please follow the link I posted above for one such example.

Edit: Here's the relevant link ....

Actually it is correct and your ignorance and insistence it inst doesn't make that true. The specific switch he mentioned DOES have issues with the HE if used in non auto mode. We aren't talking about any other combos....

I'm not insisting anything. And if you know that particular managed switch has issues with Hubitat, you should add it to the Wiki.

thanks @aaiyar I'm going to go ahead and unfollow this thread, as I have no tolerance for uncivil folks on foums!

1 Like

Wow you live in your own special little reality dont you? You've literally spent the last 30 minutes on and off insisting i was wrong and you were right, then when you realize that GASP you are wrong, instead of apologize for the attitude you deny insisting you were right and then basically blame me for your lack of knowledge about this hardware combo....

No point in adding it to the wiki... I'm not an ambassador or dev or ■■■ kiss, anything I add is instantly removed. I've tried to add to it.

No idea what you're going on about. But if you're enjoying it - keep at it. I'm out.