HSM won't cancel alerts

I am having an issue with HSM failing to cancel an alert. At first i thought it was something with the new hub (C7) and settings i configured so i removed and added HSM back. While i was doing that i had the smoke detector go off that is connected to the old C5 hub. That also failed to cancel the alert when the smoke detector cleared.

Is anyone else seeing this also? I am running 2.2.9.146 on both hubs.

Logs on C7:
app:2252021-11-16 08:13:20.507 pm warnAlert Water WS - Spare Bathroom - toilet wet
At this point HSM should have canceled the alert
dev:1682021-11-16 08:03:25.391 pm infoWS - Spare Bathroom - toilet is dry
app:2252021-11-16 08:03:20.390 pm warnAlert Water WS - Spare Bathroom - toilet wet
dev:1682021-11-16 08:03:20.340 pm infoWS - Spare Bathroom - toilet is wet

I have experienced this and have seen others comment the same. There are also people who report alerts canceling properly. I too remove/reloaded HSM and the same alerts not canceling right away, even after hitting "cancel alerts"
did you hit cancel alerts?

Yes, i can hit cancel but that means i have to log into the interface..... in the end that is not supposed to be the behavior of HSM and completely defeats the purpose of having repeatable alerts. In the past alerts like this would auto cancel when the sensor returned to normal. For this instance, we were mopping the bathroom and triggered the sensor due to the floor being mopped. The alert should have auto canceled.

Does anyone have a workaround foe this issue?

Download the Hubitat app