I have something happening that might be related....but I don't think so. It's acting more like something isn't cleared up in the database from past iterations of HSM Custom Monitoring Rule work.
Just had a Custom Monitoring Rule monitoring battery levels on all devices trigger for one device talking to a C5 running 18.104.22.168, BUT what I am being told about at the top of HSM is a mishmash of old rule names ending with the appropriate one involved.
Here is the "Big Red" warning at the top of the HSM App page when opened:
Custom Rule Alert: temp >115F - all sensors, humidity >75% - select sensors, humidity >80% - select sensors, humidity >90% - select sensors, warning - batteries <30%, warning - batteries <25%
As I burrow down into HSM and the Custom Monitoring Rule list here is the Big Red notice on the appropriate "warning - batteries <25%" Custom Monitoring Rule: " ALERT: Pump - Well is 23 "
Now, I no longer have any Custom Monitoring Rules labeled per what that first list shows EXCEPT for the last one in bold. Everything you see above in bold above is consistent.
I HAVE changed the set points and labels of other HSM Custom Monitoring Rules without deleting the rule, those are the entries you see in the long string of rules alerted.
- I'm back a few versions because the easy update option to go to 2.2.9.xlast is no longer presented and I am not ready to go all the way to 2.3.0.xlatest
(To folks purposely trying to stay one level behind the most current release level... this is an inconvenience that boarders on promoting people move to riskier releases way before they're ready to.).
What I am seeing might have been fixed already. This appears to be some remnant of the evolution of changes I made to some of my Custom Monitoring Rules.