HSM water leak/sensor request

It would be nice that if a leak sensor went off that HSM would also turn off the Water Main.

I have a Dome Water Shut-Off device that could be used instead of making a RM to do that. Seems it would be logical to put that in HSM instead.

This is the response when I requested it a while back.

Leave it to Bruce to give a illogical reply.... I wonder about his mental state sometimes.

I still have great hope on this. It will get implement one day. The HE staffs are great with request. Bruce was probably over worked at that time I think.

Keep poking at him every couple months or poke Mike about it. BUt I hold no hope for common sense.

I think it should be on the list to add.... But on page 25 or so....

There are so many more important things to do than adding a feature than can easily be done in a single RM rule.

That isn't the point....... if Bruce is going to take time to code a HSM rule for water leaks then he should have completed that task by adding a Close Water Valve code instead of half thought into it.

I understand your point of view. The same type of comment could be said about a whole lot of features in HE that are good, but not perfect, though.

Obviously if you feel strongly about it, keep requesting it. No harm in that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.