HSM triggers after disarm in HOME

I have waited as much as 2 minutes before opening a door and the system will still trigger..even though every indication is that it is disarmed.

YES--it show an Intrusion Home in the WebUI even though the webUI showed disarmed as you can see from the log I posted above. In this instance I waited about 6 seconds after disarming before opening a window sensot, and again I have waited as much as 2+ minutes before---I never know when it is "safe" to open a door after disarming Home.

Here's a snippet of the log from above & you can see it says DISARMED when I used the hallway to disarm home physical....and then it says disarmed and then I wait a few seconds and then open the Coca Cola room window sensor and it show intrusion home.

Do you see in the logs how all your keypada are still disarming? One of them was only milliseconds before you opened the contact sensor. And why did you slice two pics together? The timestamps are within 1 second. There could be valuable info in there and you just cut it out.

Listen, I've tried to help you. I suggested removing your keypads from HSM but by these logs, you obviously haven't. You should contact support@hubitat.com to get help with this.

@ryan780 if you look at the original log that I posted you will see that was 5 days ago--June 27th...days before I decided to remove all but 1 one keypad as you will see from my posts above. Also you will see 14 hours ago that I posted that I removed all but ONE of the 5 keypads and the problem still persists with just one keypad. That snipped I posted today was from the June 27th log.
As for you asking why I "sliced" two pics together, I know of no other way to screenshot a long and detailed log such as the one I posted on June 27th into a single jpeg without scrolling the screen and using FireShot Pro to capture each "screen" part of the log as I scroll it. The snippet I post above today was taken from the June 27th log that I posted and nothing was "sliced" out intentionally by me..and again, it was BEFORE I decided to try it with only one keypad.

Thanks for the help but I have resolved myself to the fact that I cannot use HE for a security system with HSM unless I just only arm it in AWAY mode. I shouldn't have to wait up to 2 minutes at times before opening a door after disarming.

Wife is ready for me to quit fooling with it anyway and go with Ring as I already pay for a Protect + Plan with them now for doorbells & chimes--just didn't want to buy Ring keypad & sensors. Again, thank you for the help.

Mojoman I know this is an old thread but I am going to give it a bump. I too am having this same problem that isn't just annoying but can result in serious fines from the City. I apologize for the treatment you received from Ryan780... I don't think that attitude was deserved. You posted everything you should have. I too have the issue of arm night still triggering even when the log says the system was first disarmed. It then still triggers a short delay I built in... Partially to give the system some time to disarm... Mainly due to what seem to be serious hub delays... But it still executed the delay and then goes into full on alarm mode. I cannot connect moonlight as I will receive $150 fines anytime someone disarms prior to entering or leaving the house. This is a ridiculous and potentially expensive problem. I will post a screenshot of the log.

And no I am not going to keep readding and unadding my keypads and locks! They work! The log proves it. This is a programming error or sheer lack of processing power on the Hubitat side.

Here is the log

I am the 3rd person having an issue which started after I added the centralite keypad.

It may be even simpler in my case.

We manually disarm HSM night mode each morning within a hubitat dashboard on a tablet. It displays "disarmed" within a few seconds. Prior to adding the centrality keypad, we could immediately open monitored doors / windows and the alarm was disarmed as it should be.

Immediately after adding the keypad to our system, if we disarm via the tablet dashboard in the same manner as before it will show "disarmed" within a few seconds, but if we don't wait ~ 3 minutes after seeing disarmed in the HSM dashboard on the tablet and open a monitored door, the alarm triggers. Wife is furious...

Thanks guys for the replies to this old thread. I kept trying to use Hubitat as a viable security system but gave up last year.

A couple of months ago I decided to give Hubitat another go as a security system with my keypads...it is NOT a dependable system for me, maybe for others...but when everything shows DISARMED & 2 -3 minutes later you open a door & all heck breaks loose again with alarms going off just like last year, I decided to ditch Hubitat for use as any faint resemblance of a security system!
Ditching Hubitat for security is MUCH MUCH cheaper than a divorce for me.

Yikes to the $150.00 fines for you! Hubitat for security would be an expensive toy for you with those kinds of fines. As for Ryan, I just ignored his flippancy in his replies & decided to just ditch Hubitat for security...keeps wife happy & my blood pressure down! :grinning: