HSM Stuck in Disarm All since hub update 2.1.9.117

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem.
After the update to 2.1.9.117, I clicked on disarm all rules (to disable water sensors in the bathrooms since our cleaning lady hates them), and afterwards, I could not change it to arm home, arm away, arm night or disarm on the dashboard tile. When (in the HSM app) I clicked on the "Re-Arm Smoke, Water, Allow Intrusion Arming," nothing happened and the logs don't show anything--not even an error.
I removed and re-installed HSM and the problem persisted. I also reverted back to 2.1.9.115 and the problem continues to persist.
I have not made any changes to the rules in the last couple of weeks predating this new problem.
Any ideas?

1 Like

I am experiencing something very similar -- after having my smokes go off while cooking I noticed the dash tile said DISARMED ALL vs DISARMED as normal. I was able to re-arm smoke/water by using the dash tile menu, but like you the app button to re-arm does nothing.

Sounds like an issue @bravenel may want to know about.

2 Likes

any progress on this?
i am still arming/disarming as normal with triggers and according to HSM app smoke/water is armed...but the OP issue definitely was presenting yesterday

Sounds like the issue is resolved then. maybe I'm not understanding your update but it sounds to me like it's working if you're able to arm and disarm and smoke/water is armed.

The issue is currently not present as everything is "armed" but I can easily recreate the OP issue by disarming all in app, and then am unable to re-arm unless I toggle away or night first

I'm sorry, I don't understand. If you disarm all, you can't arm away or arm night. Those options aren't there until you arm HSM for intrusion.

I'm having the same problem in 2.1.9.122. Did anyone resolve this?

Having same issue. Did a disarm all and now I cannot get the leak sensor armed again through the โ€œRe-Arm Water, Allow Intrusion Armingโ€ button.

Had the same problem, along with many others. I seen a post yesterday that made it to "Bravenel" who I think is one of the staff gurus. I too, am waiting on a fix.

But it seems that the fix has caused the HSM Status tile in Dashboards to be stuck in Disarmed regardless of true state.

.126 update has fixed rearm for me.image

1 Like