HSM rearming itself?

Hello. I'm using a Vista 20P alarm panel with the Envisalink App/smartthings-nodeproxy integration for Hubitat HSM integration. I have a rule that I noticed today wasn't working as it has in the past so did some troubleshooting and was able to reproduce manually.

• I go into HSM and choose to "disarm all monitoring: smoke, water, custom rules" and it disables the water/smoke devices as expected.
  • I then open a door or window in which I have an alarm contact sensor on. Everything is fine.
  • If I then close that door or window, the "disarm all monitoring" turns back on automatically.

Any idea why this action of opening/closing an alarm contact would re-enable the smoke/water monitoring? I don't have any rules in place besides HSM that use these sensors so not sure what could be triggering the re-arming. The reason is I have a rule to disarm this when bathrooms are being cleaned to prevent the water valve from closing after a leak sensor goes off from a wet floor. If no idea on why it's rearming, is there a better way to do this?